Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am Jack's pleasant Thursday.


Totally buoyant the last two days... can't really explain why... I think talking to two very spiritual men - John Butler and Xavier Rudd - over the past week has totally lifted my spirits and given me good perspective.


I think also being able to put the perogative pen to paper has helped as well. All you other writers out there would know about the writing zone...


Will I be brought down off my cloud when I have to start the old transcribing routine?? Listening to one's voice over an over, and pinpointing exactly where you sounded like a total douche can be a bit crushing.


...especially looking to the awkward pauses that filled my convo with Rudd. Nothing like a bad phone line and an early morning to make talking to a stranger awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment